Oct 25, 2015

Sunday Sounds No.3: Watched the fireworks...






This week concluded what will probably be my last homecoming week ever (hopefully), and I don't think that really hit me until I just typed those words. As a transfer student I feel like I didn't really get to enjoy and relish every second of my college experience, it's been kind of hum drum for the most part if I'm being honest.
The last time I really remember having a blast was my Freshman year, which was my worst year academically, and soon turned to be my worst year emotionally. I went out a lot, made a lot of friends, experienced a lot of new things and people, and lived on campus (Which I 100% recommend doing if you're a first year student!) But I also didn't take school seriously, made some very big, very terrible mistakes, and kind of hated myself for it for a very long time.
I had to work my ASS off to get back into a University, and while working so hard I feel like I missed out on quite a lot. So Friday was a time of reflection for me, I'm actually doing so much better, SO much better, and I feel lucky to even be at the University I'm at.

So this playlist is just a reflection of time I guess, and perhaps a great one to make out and watch fireworks too.

1 comment:

  1. I remember the feeling of working so hard to get the grades for university - it's such a relief when you can finally stop studying and take some time off! The fireworks look gorgeous. x

    flawedfairytale || Fashion & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete