Oct 18, 2015

Sunday Sounds No. 2: Walk The Moon + Hair


Ohhh what a week. 

I can't even really remember what I even did on Monday and Tuesday, so lets just say I mindlessly went to class and completed some assignments like a zombie, because that's probably precisely what I did. (Actually I just remembered dreading a Stats exam on Monday which I actually did very well on, go me! Anyways.. ) 

Wednesday is when my week really started. Or at least it's the first day of the week that I can remember, and it's the first day of the week that I remember enjoying. We finally saw Walk The Moon! Live, in the flesh, on stage. It was great. Holychild opened for them, and if you haven't listened to them you definitely should. They're really fun and not a typical pop band, and they have a great energy about them! Nothing but positive words for Holychild. 
It was probably the friendliest crowd we've ever been around concert wise. Probably because it was predominantly teenage girls who skipped school to be there. But I can't even be mad 'cause if my mom allowed me to do the same at that age I would have taken advantage of it too. 

Thursday was a bore as usual, and so was most of Friday. I decided to go see Hair Friday evening though and it was interesting. Is it my favorite musical? No. Was it bad? Definitely not. Was the nude scene all anyone was talking about? Absolutely. 

No comments:

Post a Comment