Oct 15, 2015

Life Lately No.1



So since I've been gone for a little over a year I thought it would be best to kind of reintroduce myself again with a small life update. Been busy with school obligations as usual, looking for another job as usual, and my creativity has taken a comfortable seat on the back burner, as usual :(

I've been trying to unbuckle that little seatbelt in my mind and let it free. I've found myself painting more than usual, and really wanting to record these songs that have been sitting in my journal for MONTHS now. It's really frustrating to have to focus on school when you'd rather be recording, or emptying the contents of your mind into the pages of your notebook, or a white canvas.

 I still really have no concrete idea of what this blog really is, or what I want to talk about, but I guess I'll just roll with it. It truly is an extension of myself, and I think it's important to have. I don't think I'm one to post about beauty, or hauls, like I was doing before. I still really do want to keep this blog up, I'm just a little lost. We'll see what this incredibly small space on the internet transforms into.

1 comment:

  1. It can be hard keeping up a blog with school work, I found it really hard to do in my final year of uni!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete