Oct 22, 2015

Fall '15 Mood board



Tumblr trends are a bit weird huh?

I thought that these 'mood boards' were actually really pleasing to the eye though and I've seen them floating around all over my dashboard. I think it's also a really nice way to give some organization to your thoughts, and to plan outfits and looks for fall.
I've been DYING to get a big fluffy faux fur coat, even though I would never be able to wear it in Florida, but a girl can dream right?
Also really been loving mustard colored pieces. Yellow is actually my favorite color, and I have seen so so many mustard items this year. I think the color is flattering on just about everyone and it works so well with other fall tones like deep reds, greens, and of course black.
I've also really been dying to get my hands on a pair of New Balance's (that somehow made it back into popularity, thank God because they're so comfortable) I have maybe 4 different pairs stowed away in my Saved Items on ASOS, whoops. I'm just getting tired of wearing converse to class every day and I think, and know, that a pair of NB would make my tired,bored feet pretty happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment