Nov 29, 2015

Give Thanks


An obligatory (late) Thanksgiving post. It had to be done. 

Whenever the end of November rolls around I have to really stop and think about what's happened in the past year, I mean isn't that what everyone does? It's amazing how much you can fit into 365 days, and it's amazing how those 365 can completely change you as a person. I had a lot of big things planned for this year, and a lot of those things fell through. I also lost someone who was and forever will be a cornerstone in my life. And it created a huge shift within my family. 
But I'm thankful I even have the opportunity to pursue my plans and my dreams, and I'm thankful that I'm part of such a strong beautiful family, and I think that it's important to recognize that I'm truly blessed. I hope everyone had an amazing Thanksgiving and a terrific break!

Also aren't my cookie skills on point? 
I didn't realize the frosting was actually dark blue!!! Everyone's mouth was stained after eating them, whoops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment