Nov 15, 2015

Sunday Sounds No.4: Weekly Recap


Some sketches from this week

I think I theres two more weeks till the end of the semester. That's crazy. Something crazier? Theres 39 days till Christmas (and 10 more days till Thanksgiving) Where are the days going?
I wish student life was a little more exciting, I feel like I never have anything to look forward to anymore, no trips planned, just assignments, due dates and the very very ominous light at the end of the tunnel called a future. We want to go somewhere for spring break for a repreive, but that requires money and whats the one thing that students don't have? Bingo. 
We did revisit the Black Bean Deli this week though, which is one of our favorite spots in Orlando (Maybe an upcoming blog post?) HIGHLY recommend. I probably should have taken more shots of the entire place and not just my plate, but now I have excuse to go back. (; 

Also wrote a post this week about being a creative or creativity in general that is just sitting in my drafts for right now. I feel like I can feel myself becoming more motivated to create and to share content of all mediums, and I'm excited about it. I can't think of anything else that i'd rather be doing.

And Made In The A.M. came out (officially) on Friday! Check out this week's playlist for a few of my favorite songs off the album, and a couple other songs I've been loving recently.

4 comments: