Mar 31, 2014

Spring Haul


The majority of these items were purchased at Forever 21, the blue pocket tee was purchased at Urban Outfitters. Foundation was purchased at a local drugstore, and Benefit blush was purchased at Ulta. 

So I probably shouldn't even be doing a haul,but shopping always gets the best of me. Always. I've kind of been getting bits and pieces here are there, and some of these were given to me. I feel like I've bought some really great items and I've been loving them so far! I think the thing I'm most in love with has got to be my utility jacket though. It's such a lightweight jacket, and a few weeks ago I was telling myself I needed a good jacket that I could throw on during spring showers instead of a sweatshirt because it tends to get really warm and stuffy later on in the day. It's just an effortless kind of look when you pair it with a simple shirt and some boots, but you look prepared for the rain, and with a hood on the back of the jacket you are!

I also picked up a new foundation after months of hearing everyone rave about it. I'm not a fan of Covergirl products at all, but I've worn this once and I'm impressed. I have to see if my skin feels the same way, I'm really hoping this doesn't break me out! *fingers crossed*
Another thing I picked up was a box blush from Benefit. This was actually a mistake. I meant to get a bronzer. It looked darker than what I thought it was? I don't know, maybe this was a blessing in disguise. I don't own many blushes, but I've been using this one every day and I really like it!

What have you recently purchased?

6 comments:

  1. Ohh yay there's nothing better than new thanngs?! I recently bought some new zara sandals which you can see on my blog!

    I hate to be a pest but I'm only 4 followers away from 100 and if you could help it would mean the world to me! Thanks and have a great day!

    -Magenta xxx
    http://magenta-s-w.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow thank you so much! And sure thing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey love :) you have a lovely blog, so glad I found it! Would be amazing if you could have a look at my blog - www.laurenswardrobe.com x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thank you so much! And sure thing! :)

      Delete
  4. I also recently purchased that white crop top from forever 21 and I have been eyeing that gray one as well!.loving your blog hun !
    cant wait for future posts!
    Would you go check out my blog and let me know what you think ?
    www.fashionnfreedom.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually still haven't worn the gray one yet! Still trying to figure something out, but thank you so so much!

      Delete