Mar 11, 2014

March Wishes

Wishlist #3

Destroyed Boyfriend Jeans | Triangl Swimwear | Cute Scrunchies | Slip Dress | Benefit's Watt's Up | Benefit's They're Real Mascara | Nars Bronzer | No Doubt's Rock Steady on vinylLightweight Flannel | FLOWERS!! | Fisherman Sandals | Instax Mini film | Midi rings | Lomo Diana Camera 

Happy March! Spring time is just around the corner.

First of all my birthday is this month, so I had to make a wish list, duh. But to be honest all I really want this year for my birthday is a bouquet of flowers and maybe a record or two ( and a record player to play them all on!!!! ). Everything else is just a collection of things that would be nice to have, but I already feel like I have everything I could possibly want at the moment. But anyways!

Spring break has come and gone for me, but that basically means that summer is here to stay until December in Florida. Summers are loooooong and HOT in Florida. Meaning jeans are a complete no unless you want to roast your legs. Finding oversized jeans is always a struggle for me, I'm convinced the boyfriend jeans look wasn't entirely meant for girls which thighs, but I refuse to stop looking!

I've also recently been really loving Triangl swimsuits. They're so expensive, but they're so pretty. I might have to splurge with one of my paychecks on of these days…
They're just really simple, but they're still fun, and I feel like a lot of swimsuits are a little too much on the fun side ( I'm looking at you victoria's secret ) and they just seem to be made very well.

Another trend that is steadily emerging is the slip dress. These are so so perfect for summer because they're so lightweight and comfortable. I only own one and it is not flattering at all on it's own, so I might have to buy one that's a little bigger so it doesn't hug me. Also, I feel like throwing a flannel over one of these creates a really cool, laid-back look and it'll probably be my go-to this summer.

Everything else is fairly small and have been featured on my past wish list's besides the Diana, and I'm still deciding if I really want that or not. I've been messing with photography a lot lately, specifically film, and I've actually really been loving it. Right now I'm shooting with a 35mm and printing in a dark room, maybe I'll make a post about that soon.

But yeah that's pretty much it, what's on your wish list? :)

2 comments: