Mar 18, 2014

Eternal Optimist // Chinchilly






I always seem to find myself in periods where I either care about my nails a lot or I really just don't, at all. Lately I've been a bit obsessive about my them, trying to find the perfect colors to go with the weather/mood/outfit/what have you. I would say I own a good amount of nail polishes, but some of them I go back and question myself, "Janay, what where you thinking?!?!?"

As of lately it's been all about basics for me, I'm trying to stray away from the hot pinks, way too pale pinks, and electric blues ( gross ). I picked up these two colors from essie on a whim and they're perfect for spring! Not too dark and not too light, and within the pastel spring palette :)

The pink one is Eternal Optimist ( 90% of me bought this for the name ) and the muted gray/purple is Chinchilly. I also picked up the Sally Hansen Insta-Dri because I can't paint my nails, sit still, and still have them looking somewhat decent.
It saves me time, and I don't find myself cursing beneath my breath whenever I accidentally touch something with my drying nails. It's a godsend.

What's on your nails?

2 comments:

  1. Nice nail lacquer, i have a Chanel nail lacquer : Rouge noir :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. currently, my nails are nude but "butler please" was recently on my nails!

    :)
    vanessa
    grace-and-gratitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete