Apr 2, 2016

Back//Better

Like I've said before in many blog posts, I'm terrible at blogging. But hey, the first step to being good at something is to recognize that you suck, am I right?

Now that we've gotten the fact that I'm absolutely terrible with a capital T at blogging, let's get to blogging. So it's 2016, which I'm sure you're well aware of by now, and some things have actually happened, yay!

Let's start with the most recent, I turned 22 and got my very first tattoo on the same day. I've been wanting a tattoo for years and I just decided to go and get one because I actually had money and I'm not getting any younger, hello. I know that it's the first of many and I can't wait to get more. I'll save the explanation and reasoning behind my tattoo for a later post.
Second, spring break wasn't too long ago and it was probably the most epic spring break I've ever had. I saw Rihanna! Live in the flesh! Courtesy of my best friend who was visiting from out of town. Such an amazing early birthday gift, one that I'm not sure that I'll ever be able to repay to be honest.
I did a lot of adventuring during spring break as well. ( Well, local-adventuring) We paid a visit to Wekeiva Springs, checked out a local donut spot, and visited an incredibly large nursery full of beautiful succulents and cacti. The place was seriously huge.







I also visited the Orlando Eye, which is a rather new spot in Orlando, and I'd never been so I thought it was the perfect time to give it a visit.
I'm not at all afraid of heights, but this thing was kind of terrifying. If you ever go, I recommend going at night because 1.) It has lights attached to it that glow different colors, it's very pretty. Great for photos 2.) You can't see that you're 400 feet above the ground in the dark. (Well, you kinda can, but I still recommend going at night for reason number one.)
I also had no idea the Eye was surrounded by a ton of restaurants, and a new aquarium! Which is an added bonus in my opinion. ( Admission to the eye and the aquarium are however, separate.)

I've obviously been listening to a lot of Twenty One Pilots
A lot of other things have happened within the past few months of 2016, and it's turning out to be a pretty incredible year. So again, hopefully I can keep up this blogging thing and not slip up AGAIN. I've been drowning in school work as usual, but it's not so bad, and I'm finding time in between to do things that I enjoy. I graduate in August and time is going by so incredibly fast. I still really don't have any idea what I'm doing if I'm being honest, but I'm being proactive and trying to figure things out each day, because that's all you really can do, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment