May 12, 2014

May Wishes

vffd

I figured it's been a while since I made a wish list post. Or any posts at all! So sorry about this camera mess, I'll actually look into this week because I really do miss posting! :( 

Not much on this wish list because I'm still working on purchasing items from past wish lists, but other things keep getting in the way ( i.e concerts, school books, no time ) I don't even remember the last article of clothing I purchased. My shopping addiction needs to be fueled SOON. 

The main thing that has caught my eye recently is Crosley's new suitcase record player in this peachy color! I was actually given a record player for my birthday but it's stopped working ( it was purchased at Target, soooo…. yeah )

Other items in this list include a pair of jellies, and this denim romper from Zara. Keeping it really simple and light this summer, however I am hesitant about purchasing jellies because it gets quite hot here in Florida and foot sweat and plastic are a complete no. I've also been eyeing Mary Jane pumps from AA, but they're a bit on the pricy side.

What are you wishing for this month? 

1 comment: